Comguard successfully stages its first Channel Partner Conference for the regionApril 18th, 2012
By: Sanjeev Kant (firstname.lastname@example.org) | External Link
Comguard, a Dubai based leading value added distributor for IT security products and solutions in the Middle East and North Africa region recently staged its first highly successful Channel Partner Conference in Dubai.
The conference was attended by over 200 channel partners from all across the MENA region and Comguard acknowledged the hard work and the contribution of its partners by recognising their efforts by honouring them with Awards. The awards were classified into 15 categories and saw a region wide representation from partners across the region. The winner for the 2012 Comguard Partner Conference Awards are:
1. Emerging Partner of the Year: Wipro Limited
2. Best Project of Year: MDS Computers
3. Best Partner of Year 2011: Paladion Networks
4. Partner Excellence of the Year: BurhanTec
5. Partner Excellence of the Year: Qatar Experts
6. Partner Excellence of the Year: Canar
7. Most Consistent Partner: SitesPower
8. Loyalty Award: Prompt Information Technology
9. Best Project of Year: VisionTechSystems
10. Best Channel Sales Person of the Year 2011: Ashish Modi of MHD Infotech
11. High Growth Partner 2011: Overseas Business Machines
12. Best Partner of Year 2011: DeltaLine International
13. Partner Excellence of the Year: Engineering Design & Manufacturing
14. Best after Sales: GNSE
15. Best Partner of Year 2011: New Horizons
The conference started with a keynote address from Ajay Singh Chauhan, CEO, Comguard, which was followed by presentations from several key partners and sponsors like Khalid Abu-Baker, Corporate Sales Manager and Hussam Sheikh Ali, Partner Account Manager at Kaspersky Lab ME&T, Surender Kumar Bishnoi, General Manager – Middle East at Cyberoam, Amit Khandekar, Pre-Sales Manager, HP Enterprise Security Products, MEA at ArcSight(HP), Brent Thurrell, Director of Sales, EMEA at BeyondTrust, Sébastien Pavie, Regional Sales Director, MEA at SafeNet, Bhanu Panda, Vice President—Sales & Marketing at Array Networks and other sponsors like GFI, WinMagic, TP Link.
On the occasion of its first channel partner conference, Ajay Singh Chauhan, CEO at Comguard, said, “We are pleased to hostour partners at Partner Conference this year and share our vision and exchange ideas, how Comguard and partners together work towards exploring new opportunities, enhancing skill-sets, expanding customer base and generating better margins.”
Channel partners from Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Iraq, India, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, and many others attended the Comguard Partner Conference.